Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Moment #117: a writing prompt for your work-in-progress

(If you’ve already read this then skip past all the italicized blah-di-blah and start writing.) Monday Moments are writing prompts for your work-in-progress. They are questions that come from my experiences and are my favorite way to find out more about my characters. I find I learn a lot. Some of it I use. Some of it I don’t. But I always, always get to know my characters better just by answering the question. I hope you do too.)


I'm going to make you WAIT for this one (or I guess the next one).

Because I like...

SUSPENSE (plus, I don't have time for what the post will require)!

It was a very busy weekend around these part.

I pulled off multiple surprises.

To be continued...

What has your character had to wait to hear about?

No comments: