Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SCBWI 2011 Winter Conference in NYC



I feel like I was just in LA with all of you (literally or on the blog) but it's already time to start thinking about the winter conference. In NYC. Yeah, Baby!

Here's the thing: REGISTRATION OPENS TODAY at 10 am Pacific Time. Like really soon!

So, set your alarms and ready your fingers, especially if you're interested in participating in the Intensives on Friday before the conference begins.  The Intensives are HUGELY popular, as well as successful. I consider myself as a success story and I know of so many more. If you're interested, register before they sell out.

Then there's the conference. Want a little peek of who will be there?

You do, don't you!?!

Ladies first...

LOIS LOWRY... I know. How unbelievable cool.

SARA ZARR... Love her!

JULES FEIFFER...Seriously!

R.L. STINE... I mean, come ON!

MO WILLEMS...Going boneless here!

Don't know about you, but I'm already sold.

And I really hope I see you there.

I'll be typing away, live blogging from the conference floor, with my peeps on Team Blog.


Here's where we blog and tweet:
Team Captain - Alice Pope (Twitter @alicepope)
Lee Wind (Twitter @leewind)
Martha Brockenbrough (Twitter @mbrockenbrough)
Suzanne Young (Twitter @suzanne_young)
...then there's me! (Twitter @cuppajolie)

The twitter hashtag will be:
#NY11SCBWI

4 comments:

Yat-Yee said...

Oh man! Oh man, oh man oh man! I so want to go. Sob. I hope you have a great time and I'll try not to weep as I follow you on the blog.

lotusgirl said...

I'm registering right now.

Kirby Larson said...

Not going but will experience the moments through Team SCBWI-- yay, Jolie, Jaime, Alice,et al!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go to the NYC conference, but I'll enjoy going to our Southern Breeze SCBWI conference right here in Birmingham, AL.

Have fun and learn lots!

WandaV