Friday, January 15, 2010

The Conference is Coming...The Conference is Coming...

Am I going to see you?

I reallyreallyreally hope so! Please let me know so that we can say hello IN PERSON (perhaps have a cuppa somethin')!

But if you won't be there, the SUPERGREAT news is that SCBWI Team Blog will bring the conference to you. You can be a conference-goer in jammies.

A few more exclusive faculty interviews/features are up.

Don't miss a great chat Lee Wind has with Eddie Gamarra.

Jaime has something special with Peter Sis (yes, him!).

And if you missed it (because it was almost the Christmas), here's my twitterview with Jenn Bailey.

If you don't want to miss a thing, make sure you follow the Official SCBWI Conference Blog (we will be LIVE blogging during the sessions).
And you can find all of us on Twitter, here:

But if you want to register, go HERE.

7 comments:

lisa and laura said...

Have a wonderful time at the conference. This is our dream!

Dawn Simon said...

I signed up today! I can't wait!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I wanted to come back today, anyway, to see how the whole Charlie thing was going. ;)

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

im bummed but ill see you in LA

Cuppa Jolie said...

Lisa and Laura - thank you so much for stopping by.

Dawn - squeeeee! I'll see you in nyc.

Shelli - bummer. But, there's lots more time for having a cuppa something in LA. :)

Annie said...

Jolie!
I can't wait to see you! I will be there on Thursday afternoon.

marce merrell said...

Hey, I will be there. I am represented by Ro and Liz is the editor of my next book. We ought to meet.

Cuppa Jolie said...

Ann - I get in on Thursday morning. Do you have my cell number? I think I have yours. Planning to attend you Books of Wonder event. :)I'm already feeling like there's not going to be nearly enough time.

Marce - YES! We must. I look forward to it.