Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Has She or Hasn't She?

Last week has come and gone. How goes the outline you ask?

Ah, shucks. Thanks for asking. You're such a good friend.

Let me answer in pictures...


Am I missing them or eating them?




Sniffing cupcakes or snarfing them up?
Did I crack the whip so I could eat it?
The answer is in my coffee cup. Look!Yip-Yow! I FINISHED. And I'm THAT happy about it.

The threat of losing my coffee and sweets for a week was plenty threat for me.

I was craaawling along. Paaaiiinful. I have to say, it was more than the threat of no coffee and no sweets for a week that got my outlinin' rear in gear. I had to give myself permission to be messy, to just do it, no matter the results.

Would I want someone to read it as it is now? NO. But that's easy enough. It just has to cleaned up. No biggie. And really, I'm almost done with that part, too. ZING.

What did I consume to celebrate?

.

.

.

My favorite fruit is finally back in stores.

I heart you, pomegranate.

I can eat them breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!

But hey, how about you? Does it help you to give yourself permission to be messy?

3 comments:

Martha Brockenbrough said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

I looooooooove candy corn!

Kelly H-Y said...

Congrats! And, by the way ... candy corn is the BEST!!! :-)