Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Moment #14

Life has been wildly complicated this past couple of weeks. Very little normalcy, very little schedule, very little of knowing what to expect. So much so, that it's kept me from the doing some of the things I love, the things that bring me calm, the things that are my passion. Mainly my writing (blogging included). I have one blog post that was started then interrupted by an important phone call and I have yet to return to, even though I have wanted to.

Like all of us, our characters have passions. Passions that, when life gets difficult and keeps them from doing what they desire, they yearn for and might even struggle to find a way.

How does your main character struggle or fight to make sure they spend time with their passion? And if there is no struggle, should there be?

No comments: