Saturday, April 10, 2010

SCBWI Western Washington Conference

That's where I am!

I've been quiet this last week. Have you noticed?

I've been busy preparing for this weekends SCBWI WWA Conference. I had the pleasure of doing a session prior to the conference open; an orientation for first-time attendees. I've also been working on a little something-something one of my favorite books!

I've just wrapped up my Orientations session. So, I'm done. Woot-woot. Time to sit down and soak it all up.

I'll be doing some live blogging over on the Chinook Update throughout the weekend, as well as tweeting.

I hope you'll say hi throughout the weekend and come along for the ride.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so excited for you (translated: jealous) ;-)

Hope you're having a great time!

Beverley BevenFlorez said...

Sounds like a fabulous conference. I hope you have fun and take lots of notes (which you can share with the rest of us). :)

Kjersten said...

Thanks for the live blogging, Jolie! It's great.

Jane Makuch said...

Sounds like a great weekend, wish I was there!