Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why Didn't You Tell Me!?!

I thought it seemed awfully quiet yesterday! I had NO idea my Monday Moment didn't post. Wanna know how I figured it out? My mom was speaking with my grandma today (Hi, Grandma!) and she asked, "What's wrong with Joile?" She thought something was wrong because I didn't have a Moment up. It was technology. That's all. Now it's up.

In other news...another thing to tell you! They've added two more amazing workshops to the summer conference, I mean, they're couldn't-really-get-any-better-than-that workshops. WOW!


STRONG EMOTIONS ON THE PAGE: A MASTER CLASS with Arthur Levine. (Yes! I know!!!)

THE MIDDLE GRADE NOVEL: GROWING YOUR STORY with Linda Sue Park
(I heard nothing but raves about the class Linda gave last year!)

Details are on the SCBWI Blog and you can register HERE.

6 comments:

Jane Makuch said...

I thought you decided you didn't like us anymore (just kidding:) Glad to know it was just technical.

I've had one of those days where I just want to curl up in the fetal position. Your post made me feel better, it always makes me feel better!

Martha Brockenbrough said...

Ditto, Jane.

Cuppa Jolie said...

Ah! You guys are the best.

Fetal position be gone.

Myrna Foster said...

Those classes sound amazing.

Unknown said...

Thanks, I signed up for LSP's again. Can't wait.

Roz Morris aka @Roz_Morris . Blog: Nail Your Novel said...

I love that your grandma keeps up to date on her blogs! The web is truly multigenerational. On the other hand, my father eschews computers altogether.