Thursday, October 9, 2008

To Droop or Not to Droop...Plus a Graphic Novel Recommendation

Late last night, I made it back from Seattle where I ate, chatted, and learned a whole lot. Phew. A big couple of days.

However, today (another full and busy day) I'm feeling, well, like this:



I'm A LOT droopy.

What's a girl to do? It's time to head off to my Office Hours , where I should enjoy great coffee, but coffee doesn't even sound good. Not normal!

I'm sorry to bore you with this personal babble, but, really, it's all that's on my mind. How do I go from the doggy above to doggy below? How?


I need that pep, that energy, that...that...I need something.

Perhaps I should go plop and read another graphic novel or reread the great one I devoured on the ferry last night. Highly recommended reading with a cuppa of something.


ROBOT DREAMS by Sara Varon is wordless graphic novel that explores the friendship between a robot and a dog. I laughed out loud, I audibly gasped, and the ending made me want to reread it immediately. Pick it up, and I'm sure after the first scene, you will feel the need to know what happens between these two friends.


All right, I'll be good and head to the Office. Maybe the The Vault will have a wonderful herbal tea that can give me a boost. Fingers crossed.

No comments: