Saturday, September 5, 2009

And the Big Bad Brave Winner Is...

Drum roll please!
.

.

.

I'm serious. Drum it out on your desk (or where ever you're sitting)! Why? Because it more fun that way.

.

.
.
Come on! Play along. I can tell not all of you are drum rolling.
.

.

.

Okay! The winner is...
.

.

.

Big

.

Bad

.

Brave
.

JONI



BECAUSE SERIOUSLY, JONI, YOU ROCK! AND YOU'RE BRAVE.

Now, if you don't think this is a brave face, go take a look at her website. There you'll find pictures of her up in a tree while wearing a helmet and sitting in the Sahara Desert.

And you know what? I have a feeling we don't know the half of it.

Am I right? 'Cause I think I am.

Okay now, I have to tell all of you...THAT WAS SO STINKIN' FUN!

Thanks for playing along and sharing you're fantastic stories. And thanks to Smartha Dokenfro for spreading the ARC love!

5 comments:

Martha Brockenbrough said...

That was fun! Here's hoping for more ARCs to share!

Joni said...

Oh wow, I really thought Yat-Yee should win -- but I'm thrilled to receive the ARC! I *just* finished GAMES so the timing is perfect. Yippee! Thanks, Jolie!

Joni said...

P.S. I'll try to read it fast and we can pass it on to another one of these brave posters!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Joni! I enjoyed reading everyone's stories! And Jolie, yep that is a tat on my ankle, and I have two other ones too. :)Going to get anotehr one again if I could just decide where to put the thing.

BJW said...

Yay Joni and Smartha Dokenfro!

I'd love to hear s'more stories.

Thanks Jolie!