Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I've Got My Eyes On You!

So, yeah. I need that. Eyes. It's no secret. You all know that I like to put my goals out there so that I have some outside accountability; someone holding my feet to the flames.

Go, Jolie, go! Faster, faster, faster.

Okay, maybe fast is not my thing. But staying focused is something I can do. If I know some one's watching, I won't let myself get side tracked.

So, today when I arrived at The Vault, there were eyes.
And they were watching.



(Yeah, I know. Sort of creepy.)

Every time I looked up those eyes were staring me, reminding me...stay on task!

And I did!

3 comments:

Jennie Englund said...

Hee hee hee...

Cuppa Jolie said...

They are, once again, staring at me.

Whoops...perhaps I'm feeling the stare even more because I'm on blogger and haven't started working. Better get to it (after I check facebook).

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

dont worry about them until they wink at you. then run