Thursday, September 10, 2009

This Blog Post Coming to You From the Sky


I've been waiting all day long to blog for two reasons:


1. Because I had a million things to do so that I could get out of town.

2. Because I wanted to blog while in flight!


Too cool! I'm coming to you from a Virgin America flight on my way to LAX. And, I've decided there must be some sort of club for blogging a mile high, yes?


I have to say, being online while in flight is fab. I even paid 9.95 for the pleasure of speaking to you from up high (don't be fooled into thinking it's free, like I did).

Hope everyone's week has be amazing: kids back in school; schedules settled into place; and that you're now well on your way to realizing fall goals (those shared and those not).

4 comments:

Jaime Temairik said...

What are you doing in LAX?!

BJW said...

dude are you going to that writing retreat down there too?

And how cool is it that you're blogging in mid-air? You've got some kind of superpowers!

Have a great trip.
B

Hi Jaime.

Jaime Temairik said...

Hi Ben!

While Jolie is out of town, let's write a rock opera for Linus and Logan in her Cuppa Jolie comments sections.

I know we'll need some songs about being neutered and stealing food off of counters. And squirrels.

Tara McClendon said...

Way cool.