Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It Didn't Take Too Much Longer

THANK YOU!
It's what I think I love most about the blogoshere. I have a down day, write a little post about it, and BAM...there's a whole handful of you that right there with me, dealing with the same struggle, and supporting me. It helped. Really!

I knew I was close, so close. Maybe that's what was making it all the more frustrating. But I wrapped up the revision on Friday, a great way to end the week. Yay, yay, yay.

Now, I'm cheering all of you on...you can do it...you will there...go, go. GO!

What's that? I have more to do? Oh, that's right. I do. There's this little matter of finishing up an outline. *deep breath*

One step at a time. (Perhaps I should put on more sensible shoes?)

3 comments:

holly cupala said...

Hooray, how exciting! Oh, how I wish I was there...embarking upon that very revision myself...!

Kelly H-Y said...

Yay! Congrats on finishing your revision! What a great feeling!

Cuppa Jolie said...

Thanks, Kelly & Holly!