Our Whips of Wonder and their goals:
- Cuppa Jolie: finish revising YA, and outline a new WIP!
- Holly Cupala: second draft of that second YA novel, woot!
- Beth Kephart: self-proclaimed revision queen!
- Molly Blaisdell: she's in, and she's not telling how...
- Kirby Larson: eschew the rules and revise like crazy...
- Martha Brockenbrough: two top secret PBs and a novel draft headed for the lash line!
- CocoaStomp: non-top-secret dummies, NTS art, and a truly top secret secret...
- Sara: tweak the rules and finish the rewrite!
- Justina Chen Headley: some secrets are worth the wait...
- Realm Lovejoy: finish the first, crack the whip with 20 pages per week on #2!
- Kjersten: 2 illustration spreads per week!
- Robin: she's in, she's in!
- C. N. Nevets: throwing her licorice in the pot with double the overhaul power!
- Vivian: finish that FINAL revision, baby!
- kbaccellia: her goals are secret...for now...
- Lorie Ann Grover: revise through June, and on and on!
- Kim Baker: move forward, girl!
- jillalex: she promises details to come...
- beth: finish the rough draft, fix the problems, and get to the betas by June 30!
- Kelly: what to do after the first draft...
- Julie Reinhardt: nail that satisfying MG ending, and rewrite the PB!
- Annie Gage: keep on the revising train with index cards and the trusty bulletin board!
- Deb Lund: reread, refrain, rewrite!
- motherhoodtales: fly by the seat of her pants and get her feet wet with accountability!
- maya ganesan: get going to finish that first draft!
- Lois Brandt: stop being a novel slut and revise just one novel!
- -karen ann.: revise that graphic novel manuscript and finish the artwork!
- Judy Bodmer: revise her 30 chapters, five per week!
- Jennifer Mann: current PB ms and illustrations, & start another PB dummy!
- Susan Uhlig Ford: process 4 critiques on her creepy MG and get ready for submission!
- Lisa L. Owens: get that shaky first draft ready to sell again!
- Michele Gawenka: return to that MG novel and make it A-list!
- Lee Wind: revise the revision goals...with licorice!
- Laurie Schneider: a chapter a week on that MG novel!
- jone: awake and raring to go on revision!
- Joni Sensel: 5 or more chapters on the third FWQ book!
- Michèle Griskey: produce 4 pages/day and turn that screenplay into a YA!
- Robin Gaphni: finish that MG novel and polish a chapter book!
- HelenL: revise, tweak, and copyedit that YA novel for her agent!
- Jet Harrington: SFD by June 30!
- Alison Weatherby: 2 YA chapers per week!
- Brenda Winter Hansen: 1 chapter every two days!
- Krista Mercer: she's *got* to finish that draft!
- Shelley S.: finish that novel, revise it, and outline companion novel - no excuses!
- Plus all of the facebook participants who are going to post their goals HERE...right?
And, it's NEVER too late to join.
Give yourselves a pat on the back, and then werplash! Get revising!
Feel free to share what you're sure to whip into shape today or this week. Today, I plan to revise on the fly as I ride the whip into Seattle for the day.
Don't miss tomorrow's Smackdown Spotlight!