Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Tired's On!

Yeah! I just stole that line from my nine year old. That's what she told me tonight, and I totally identified.
I just wrapped up a freelance project. So fun. So challenging. But it was seriously brain bustin'.
There's been lots I've wanted to post about! Like this...




And this...



And this...


But I felt it was time to deal with this...

Okay, so that's an old version of Mt. Clothesmore. I'm pretty sure the mountain I'm dealing with was far larger and wider and scarier. As I carried the heaping basket down the stairs, I thought it must've weighed 50 pounds. So curiosity got the better of me and I put it on the scale.
It weighed 46.5 lbs! Reee-diculous.
I promise I'll get to all those things (especially the laundry), but right now I plan to hit this...

6 comments:

BJW said...

Good one Jolie!

: )

Sherrie Petersen said...

Mt. Clothesmore -- I like that! My husband was so excited to see the floor yesterday where the piles of laundry used to be. It's so hard to catch up!

BJW said...

Hey actually I'm doing laundry too. Just realized that while I reread your blog post. Yes, reread, it's that gripping and fun.


And word verification is oxamac... OXAMAC?

I swear some of these are genius!

Vivian Mahoney said...

Funny! Amazing how things pile up when you're not home, isn't it?

Loved your conference posts. Take things easy this weekend. Relax and take care of yourself and family first. We'll wait!

Tara McClendon said...

I know it's time to do laundry when I run out of clothes.

Yat-Yee said...

I am so proud earlier this evening when I could answer with a definitive "yes!' when asked, by both children and the husband, if there were clean underwear.

Hmmm. I am congratulating myself on something like this. It's time to set the bar higher.

Never knew anyone who weighed their laundry: priceless that you did.