Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Crack Your W-I-P: Ticker Tuesday

Okay, friends! I've decided each Tuesday is when I'll share my ticker. If you're adding a ticker to your blog, share it in the comments, so we can all head over to place and cheer on your moving shamrock (or your object of choice). (Man, my shamrock looks like it's got a long, long ways to go!)

You can see I didn't do so hot yesterday, but making it to and from my critique group is still a good writerly accomplishment. Plus, there was ice cream, hot fudge and sprinkles. (Thank you, Jaime!)





Who's joining today? Daily W-I-P goal for the day, anyone?

4 comments:

Martha Brockenbrough said...

1000 words today. And now, to start my real job!

Yat-Yee said...

I was mostly editing yesterday, so I can't really say how many new words I wrote. I have to submit to my crit group this week and wanted to revise my chapters before doing so.

Cuppa Jolie said...

I'm right with you, Martha. It's 1047 (exactly) for me!

Not sure that much happened but I just keep writing.

Hope everyone's having a great writing day.

Laini Taylor said...

Go Jolie! You can do it! Wooo hoooo! (Can't wait to see all you guys next month. Can we have cupcakes and wine? :-)